From 244 CHF
for 12 Hours
Zurich to Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe
- Brünig Pass
- Kleine Scheidegg
Explore the snow-capped mountains of Jungfraujoch, listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site since 2007 for its stunning High Alps scenery, and as the site of Europe’s largest glacier. It is also Europe’s highest train station.
- Explore the scenic majesty of the Jungfraujoch mountains -
- Ride the cogwheel train for views of the Eiger, Mönch, and Jungfrau -
- Go to the Sphinx Observation Terrace for expansive views of Aletsch Glacier -
- Walk the tunnels of the Ice Palace in the heart of the glacier -
- See Europe's highest railway station -
Meet your Guide
Meet up with your guide at the Sihlquai bus station near Zurich main station.
The scenic coach journey takes you along the Brünig Pass and the shores of Lake Brienz to the Bernese Oberland. After a break in Interlaken, board the cogwheel train in Grindelwald for a spectacular ride via Kleine Scheidegg.
Ascend to Top of Europe
Enjoy the stunning views of the triple peaks of Eiger, Mönch, and Jungfrau as you ride. Once at the top of Jungfraujoch, immerse yourself in the High-Alpine wonderland of ice, snow and rock.
Descent to Car free resort of Wengen
Descend via the car-free resort of Wengen to Lauterbrunnen, where your coach will be waiting for your return transfer to Zurich.
- Multilingual guide
- Transfers by bus
- Train ride
You may also like
Check out more of our tour packages