From 553 CHF
- St. Moritz
The entire journey takes around 8 hours and crosses 291 bridges, passes through 91 tunnels and climbs over the 2033 m high Oberalp pass – this is truly one of the world`s most spectacular
- Zermatt - the most famous mountain village in the world
- Glacier Express - the longest panoramic route in Switzerland
Individual transfer by train to Zermatt. Short walk to the hotel and check in. Zermatt, a car free zone lies at the foot of the Matterhorn and offers unlimited excursion possibilities.
The town’s tourist development is closely linked to what is most probably the world`s most famous mountain. Overnight in Zermatt.
Today you board the world famous Glacier Express for a thrilling ride through some of the most dramatic scenery in Switzerland. You will find out everything you need to know about this particular route through the Alps via headphones and accompanying guidebook – making sure you don’t miss a single highlight.
Overnight in St.Moritz.
Individual return journey
- 1 x Rail ticket 2nd class:
- 1 x Night stay with breakfast and city tax in Zermatt
- 1 x Night stay with breakfast and city tax in St.Moritz
- 1 x Seat reservation on the Glacier Express from Zermatt to St.Moritz
You may also like
Check out more of our tour packages